Trash - Bulk Collection
Bulk Trash Collection is conducted under a quarterly schedule in the months of January, April, July and October. Specific collection weeks are determined by a neighborhood’s regular Trash Collection Zone.
|2023 Quarterly Bulk Collection Schedule
||Zones 1 & 2
||Zones 3 & 4
||Monday, Jan. 2 to Friday, Jan. 6
||Monday, Jan. 9 to Friday, Jan. 13
||Monday, April 3 to Friday, April 7
||Monday, April 10 to Friday, April 14
||Monday, July 10 to Friday, July 14
||Monday, July 17 to Friday, July 21
||Monday, Oct. 2 to Friday, Oct. 6
||Monday, Oct. 9 to Friday, Oct. 13
Bulk items should be placed curbside by 6 a.m. on the Monday of the designated week listed above.
All items will be collected by the end of that week.
If a resident is unsure of their regular trash collection Zone, see this PDF Map of Trash Collection Zones.
Residents can also use the township mapping system to see Trash Collection Zones.
Bulk Trash includes items such as plastic bags of trash, extra trash cans, furniture, mattresses, etc. During collection weeks, please place bulk items at the curb on Monday of that week. All items will be collected by the end of that week. Place items away from the regular refuse containers and any other obstacle.
Residents may also regularly bring bulk trash to the Public Works Facility at 100 Sharp Road during the following times: Monday to Saturday, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Evesham Township also offers residents a Special Bulk-Pickup trash collection service for a fee to accommodate residents who wish to dispose of bulk trash at a time outside of a regularly scheduled, quarterly collection period.
“Non-bulk” items (bulk does not include):
- Grass clippings, leaves or brush (tree limbs or logs). Learn more about Brush Collection.
- Metal items (such as washer, dryers, refrigerators, lawnmowers, exercise equipment, metal poles, bed frames, grills, microwaves, etc.). Please use our Appliance or Metal Form. Please call Public Works for a scheduled pick-up of these items. 856-983-2798 ext. 6910. We provide a monthly curbside pickup of metal items and there is no fee for this service. Learn more about Appliance/Metal Collection.
- Electronic equipment, such as televisions, computers monitors, solar panels and anything with an electrical plug or rechargeable batteries. Learn more about Eletronic Equipment Disposal.
- Used clothes, textiles, shoes, belts, purses, curtains, bedding can be dropped off at the Public Works Yard. Receipts available.
- Tires (up to five) may be brought to the Public Works yard for disposal for a nominial fee. Learn more about Tire Disposal.
- Hazardous materials, such as paint, pesticides and motor oil are not included in bulk. Residents can deposit household hazardous waste items at the Evesham Public Works Yard on the first Saturday of each month. Learn more about Household Hazardous Waste Disposal.
- Pressure Treated Wood contains hazardous chemicals. State law prohibits this wood from being collected with bulk trash. Residents may bring pressure treated wood to the Public Works Yard during regular business hours. Learn more about Pressure Treated Wood Disposal.
- Construction Debris, such as any remodeling/building materials, roofing materials, carpets, flooring, fencing and pressure treated wood. Residents may bring small amounts of construction debris from residential projects only to the Public Works Yard on Saturdays and Mondays between 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Learn more about small amounts of Construction Debris disposal.
For any questions about bulk trash or any of Public Works services, please call (856) 983-2798.