Monday - Friday
8:30 - 4:30


984 Tuckerton Road
Marlton, NJ 08053

FAQs - Comm Dev

What can be done about my neighbor's inoperable motor vehicle?

If the inoperable vehicle is on private property, you can use the ASK EVESHAM Reporting System and select "Inoperable vehicle on private property" in the Issue field. The Department of Community Development will inspect and send a notice of violation if necessary. If the inoperable vehicle is in the street, please contact police department at 983-1111 (non-emergency number).