Contact Information

 vandenberg sm1

Director of Recreation & Senior Services
Deputy Township Manager

Monica Vandenberg

Recreation & Senior Services Supervisor
Debbie Rumbos

Special Services &
Communications Supervisor
Allison Bittner

Recreation & Senior Services
Gibson House

535 East Main Street
Marlton, NJ 08053

Phone: 856-985-9792
Fax:  856-985-2878

Ask A Question

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm


Frequently Asked Questions - Recreation & Senior Services

FAQs - Recreation & Senior Services

The Gibson House is available for rental on Friday nights after 6:00 p.m., and anytime on Saturdays and Sundays. For availability, please call 856-985-9792.

We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. except holidays. Our offices are located in the Gibson House at 535 E. Main Street and our phone number is 856-985-9792, fax number 856-985-2878.

The requirements for obtaining a Permit for indoor and outdoor courts, rinks and fields are established by Town Council and include the following:

Filing an application; posting a security deposit of $200; providing a Certificate of Insurance with the Township of Evesham named as the certificate holder; a roster of all participants; a schedule of games or events; and payment of all fees prior to usage. Fees are set by Council and rates vary by residency and the type of group i.e. Non-profit, etc.

We accept cash, personal checks and credit cards for payment of recreation programs. For Gibson House rentals cash and checks only.

Use of the Recreation Center is for Evesham residents. Proper identification is required to enter the facility during open court times. Organized and scheduled use requires a permit from the Department of Recreation & Parks.

The Recreation Department publishes a quarterly program booklet the first week of March, June, September and December.  Programs range from tots to senior citizens and everything in between.


Trick or Treating will occur on Monday, October 31st.  The Trick or Treating suggested hours for Halloween are from 4pm to 9pm.

If a home is dark, please to not trick or treat there.

The Triple A Half Day Camp is open to children from 4 years old to 6th grade. Registration for Half Day Camp opens in March. Participants can register online  , by mail (Department of Recreation, 984 Tuckerton Road, Marlton NJ 08053), by phone (856-985-9792), or at the Gibson House (535 E. Main Street) during business hours. If registering by mail, please fill out the registration form located at the back of the Spring Program Booklet and submit the form with your payment. Payment can be made via cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).

The Triple A Full Day Camp is open to children entering 1st grade and older. The CIT program is open to those entering 9th grade and older. Full Day Camp Registration Packets are available in March. Registration Packets can be downloaded by going to this link, or can be picked up at the Gibson House during business hours. Registrations can be sent by mail to The Department of Recreation, 984 Tuckerton Road, Marlton NJ or can be dropped off at the Gibson House, 535 E. Main Street, during business hours. To register, please include the necessary forms from the packet and payment. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover).

Questions? Call 856-985-9792.

You can email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with any questions regarding Parks, Recreation or Golf Course.